2014 IKKF / ISMR JOINT ANNUAL TRAINING
Copy of Flyer on IKKF's event celebrating our 30th Annual Training - click on flyer or open in new tab.
This photo is of the Hanshi, Kyoshi and Renshi attending the 2011 IKKF Annual Training.
A group photo of the participants at the 2011 IKKF Annual Training.
- Hanshi C. Bruce Heilman, 10th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo (IKKF President, Karate & Kobudo)
- Hanshi Jody Paul, 9th Dan, Seidokan (ISMR President, Toide, Two-Person Toide Forms)
- Hanshi Larry Isaac, 10th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo (Karate & Kobudo)
- Hanshi Miguel Ibarra, 10th Dan, Aiki Jujitsu (Grappling and Throwing)
- Hanshi Nick Adler, 9th Dan, Isshinryu (Karate Concepts, Weapons Disarms)
- Hanshi Bill Hayes, 9th Dan, Shorinryu (Concepts & Applications)
- Hanshi Ann-Marie Heilman, 9th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo (Karate, Kobudo & Women's Self-Defense)
- Kyoshi Marilyn Fierro, 8th Dan, Isshinryu (Isshinryu Concepts, Weapons)
- Kyoshi Nancy Caliguri, 8th Dan, Shorinryu (Women's Self-Defense)
- Plus other invited IKKF Renshi-Kai Instructors
- Also Special Service: Danzan-Ryu Restorative Therapy by Eric Mest and Kathy Focht (donations accepted)
The 2014 IKKF / ISMR JOINT ANNUAL TRAINING will run over 3 days. Topics for the sessions will include:
The IKKF / ISMR JOINT ANNUAL TRAINING BANQUET which will be held at THE INN AT READING. All awards and rank promotions will be made at the Banquet. The dinner will be in its own formal banquet room with cash bar. After dinner we can retire to the spacious bar/lounge at the Inn. It is a great time to share with your fellow practitioners and their families. Hope to see you there.
As usual for the IKKF / ISMR Joint Annual Trainings, a FORMAL YUDANSHA TESTING will be conducted. This testing will be held on Friday Evening at the IKKF Honbu.
IKKF / ISMR Testing - A Yudansha Testing will be held for those members being considered for Yudansha Certification in Okinawa Kenpo Karate Kobudo as well as Okinawa Kenpo Kobudo. Any IKKF Dojo Heads who have members of their dojos that they wish to recommend for promotional consideration should forward a copy of the individals martial arts resume along with their promotional request (note - promotion fees should accompany recommendation for testing). Any ISMR Members going up for Yudansha Testing need to coordinate directly with Hanshi Paul to make arrangements for testing.
The schedule for the three day training event is as follows:
COST FOR TRAINING:
Costs for the 2014 IKKF / ISMR JOINT ANNUAL TRAINING are as follows:
The INN AT READING will be the place for accommodations for the event. We were able to secure a SPECIAL RATE OF $89.00 / NIGHT (single or double room) - just mention the "IKKF Event" when you register. We have a limited block of rooms available, so register early and secure the special rate. Contact Information:
The Inn At Reading
1040 North Park Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610
(610) 372-7811 / (800) 383-9713
Also, as in the past participants can sleep over at the Honbu. Space is limited so if you are planning on staying at the Dojo, register for the Annual Training EARLY and add a note with your registration about who would be asking to stay at the dojo (bring your own bedding/pillows, etc.)
SPECIAL 30TH ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT:
As a Special Offer for those who Pre-Register, you can order the limited edition 30th anniversary T-Shirt (these will not be for sale at the event - pre-registration only)
You can order your Anniversary T-Shirt for $18.00 each. they will be available for pick up at the Registration Table at the event. T-Shirt Sizes: ( )S, ( )M, ( )L, ( )XL, and ( )XXL
YES, I plan to attend the 2014 IKKF / ISMR JOINT ANNUAL TRAINING. My check or Money Order is enclosed. Make payable to "IKKF"
City: ______________________________________ State: _______ Zip ________ Email: _____________________________
Rank: __________________________ Style: ____________________________________ Dojo: ________________________
Seminar: Full, IKKF / ISMR Member (____), Non-Member (____)
One-Day Only, IKKF / ISMR Member (____), Non-Member (____)
No. of Banquet Tickets: (_____)
Payment enclosed: ________________________________