2013 IKKF 29th ANNUAL TRAINING
This photo is of the Hanshi, Kyoshi and Renshi attending the 2011 IKKF Annual Training.
A group photo of the participants at the 2011 IKKF Annual Training.
- Hanshi C. Bruce Heilman, 10th Dan, Okinawan Kenpo (Karate & Kobudo)
- Hanshi Larry Isaac, 10th Dan, Okinawan Kenpo (Karate & Kobudo)
- Hanshi Jody Paul, 9th Dan, Seidokan (Toide)
- Hanshi Charles Mann, 9th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo (Karate & Kobudo)
- Hanshi Ron Martin, 8th Dan, Goju-ryu (Sparring Theory & Strategy
- Kyoshi Ann-Marie Heilman, 8th Dan, Okinawan Kenpo (Karate, Kobudo & Women's Self-Defense)
- Kyoshi Nancy Caliguri, 7th Dan, Shorinryu (Women's Self-Defense
- Kyoshi Bill Hayes, 7th Dan, Shorinryu (Concepts & Applications)
- Kyoshi Doug Hoover, 7th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo (Two Person Drills)
- Kyoshi Steve Baer, 7th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo (Two Person Drills)
- Plus other invited IKKF Renshi-Kai Instructors
- Also Special Service: Danzan-Ryu Restorative Therapy by Eric Mest and Kathy Focht (donations accepted)
We will again have the normal IKKF ANNUAL TRAINING BANQUET which will be held at the Bistro On The Green at Flying Hills (back by special request). All awards and rank promotions will be made at the Banquet. The food is excellent and the location is quite unique overlooking the lake, pool and golf course. It is a great time to share with your fellow practitioners and their families. Hope to see you there. We have limited seating capacity at the Bistro, so purchase your banquet tickets ASAP to reserve your seats.
As usual for the IKKF Annual Trainings a FORMAL YUDANSHA TESTING will be conducted. This testing will be held on Friday Evening at the IKKF Honbu.
IKKF Testing - A Yudansha Testing will be held for those members being considered for Yudansha Certification in Okinawa Kenpo Karate Kobudo as well as Okinawa Kenpo Kobudo. Any IKKF Dojo Heads who have members of their dojos they wish to recommend for promotional consideration should forward a copy of the individals martial arts resume along with their promotional request (note - promotion fees should accompany recommendation for testing).
The schedule for the three day training event is as follows:
COST FOR TRAINING:
Costs for the 2013 Annual Training are as follows:
YES, I plan to attend the 2013 IKKF ANNUAL TRAINING. My check or Money Order is enclosed. Make payable to "IKKF"
City: ______________________________________ State: _______ Zip ________ Email: _____________________________
Rank: __________________________ Style: ____________________________________ Dojo: ________________________
Seminar: Full (____), One-Day Only (____)
No. of Banquet Tickets: (_____)
Payment enclosed: ________________________________