2012 IKKF 28th ANNUAL TRAINING
This photo is of the Hanshi, Kyoshi and Renshi attending the 2011 IKKF Annual Training.
A group photo of the participants at the 2011 IKKF Annual Training.
- Hanshi C. Bruce Heilman, 9th Dan, Okinawan Kenpo Karate and Kobudo
- Kyoshi Ann-Marie Heilman, 8th Dan, Okinawan Kenpo Karate and Kobudo
- Hanshi Miguel Ibarra, 10th Dan, Aki-Jujitsu
- Hanshi Jody Paul, 9th Dan, Seidokan
- Plus IKKF Renshi-Kai Instructors
- Also Special Service: Danzan-Ryu Restorative Therapy by Eric Mest and Kathy Focht (donations accepted)
As with last year, the Directors of the OKINAWA KENPO KARATE KOBUDO UNION (OKKKU) have been invited to attend and participate as Special Guests at the 2012 IKKF ANNUAL TRAINING. These invited Special Guests include:
- Hanshi Larry Isaac, 10th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo Karate and Kobudo, OKKKU Director
- Hanshi Victor Coffin, 9th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo Karate and Kobudo, OKKKU Director
- Hanshi George Epps, 9th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo Karate and Kobudo, OKKKU Assistant Director
- Hanshi Charles Mann, 9th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo Karate and Kobudo, OKKKU Assistant Director
- Kyoshi Chris Coffin, 7th Dan, Okinawa Kenpo Karate and Kobudo, OKKKU Assistant Director
The 2012 IKKF ANNUAL TRAINING will run over 3 days covering BEGINNER, ADVANCED AND INSTRUCTOR training for KARATE, KOBUDO, APPLICATIONS THEORY, DRILLS, AND HISTORY LECTURES.
Bring your own weapons and sparring equipment as necessary. Some weapons will be available for sale at the event. NO VIDEO TAPING is permitted of the seminar by seminar participants. IKKF Video Training Tapes will be available for purchase at the event.
We will again have the normal IKKF ANNUAL TRAINING BANQUET which will be held at the Bistro On The Green at Flying Hills (back by special request). All awards and rank promotions will be made at the Banquet. The food is excellent and the location is quite unique overlooking the lake, pool and golf course. It is a great time to share with your fellow practitioners and their families. Hope to see you there. We have limited seating capacity at the Bistro, so purchase your banquet tickets ASAP to reserve your seats.
As usual for the IKKF Annual Trainings a FORMAL YUDANSHA TESTING will be conducted. This testing will be held on Friday Evening at the IKKF Honbu.
IKKF Testing - A Yudansha Testing will be held for those members being considered for Yudansha Certification in Okinawa Kenpo Karate Kobudo as well as Okinawa Kenpo Kobudo. Any IKKF Dojo Heads who have members of their dojos they wish to recommend for promotional consideration should forward a copy of the individals martial arts resume along with their promotional request (note - promotion fees should accompany recommendation for testing).
The schedule for the three day training event is as follows:
LOCATION INFORMATION FOR CAMP JOY:
The 2012 IKKF Annual Training will be held this year at the CAMP JOY Facility.
Directions from the Reading Area: Follow Rt. 183 north past the Reading Airport. At the intersection with Leesport Road (Classic Harley-Davidson Motorcycles on right) turn left onto West Leesport Road. Go 1/4 mile to the stop sign. Turn right onto Country Road. Continue on country road, go past the old Berks Heim Building, turn left at the next intersection marked "Berks Heim and Camp Joy". Continue on road past Berks Heil into Camp Joy.
To see a may view of Camp Joy, type "Berk (not Berks) Road, Leesport, PA" into Google Maps.
YES, I plan to attend the 2012 IKKF ANNUAL TRAINING. My check or Money Order is enclosed. Make payable to "IKKF"
City: ______________________________________ State: _______ Zip ________ Email: _____________________________
Rank: __________________________ Style: ____________________________________ Dojo: ________________________
Seminar: Full (____), One-Day Only (____)
No. of Banquet Tickets: (_____)
Payment enclosed: ________________________________